Teachers of the Department of Applied Mathematics train applicants for higher education at the third (educational and scientific) and scientific levels of higher education in order to obtain the degree of Doctor of Philosophy and Doctor of Science by specialties:
113 – Applied Mathematics (specialization Applied Mathematics).
124 – System analysis (specialization System analysis).
The training of graduate students is supervised by professors: Tevyashev A., Kirichenko L., Sidorov M., Lytvyn O., Romanova T.. Currently, 10 graduate students study at the department.
Specialty 113 – Applied Mathematics
– Application of stochastic models in energy systems;
– Mathematical modeling and optimization of non-stationary non-isothermal modes of transport and distribution of natural gas in gas transmission systems;
– Research methods for fractal stochastic processes;
– Interval analysis and its application;
– Mathematical modeling and numerical analysis of computed tomography images;
– Projection methods for solving boundary value problems and integral equations;
– the method of R-functions in the problems of mathematical modeling of physical and mechanical fields;
– Two-sided iterative methods for solving linear and nonlinear operator equations;
– Stochastic analysis in economics and technology;
– Optimal control of complex objects and systems;
– Models of catastrophes in ergatic systems.
Curricula and educational and scientific programs of specialty 113 – Applied Mathematics, see the link: postgraduate study 113 Applied Mathematics
Specialty 124 – System analysis
– methods of system analysis in the study of complex systems;
– Geographic information systems and technologies in energy systems;
– Models of catastrophes in ergatic systems;
– Optimal stochastic control of complex objects and systems;
– methods of analysis and optimal control of heat conduction processes;
– methods of analysis and optimal control of oscillation processes;
– methods of decision-making in conditions of multi-criteria;
– methods of making decisions in conditions of uncertainty;
– System analysis and management methods for non-stationary processes of transport and distribution of natural gas in gas transmission systems.
Curricula and educational and scientific programs of specialty 124 – System analysis, see the link: postgraduate study 124 System analysis
Training of highly qualified personnel. Thesis defense in dynamics.
|Take a dissertation in dynamism|
Doctor of Philosophy (from 2021)