for the organization of the educational process
in the educational program Applied Mathematics
specialties 113 Applied mathematics
The Department of Applied Mathematics prepares applicants for educational programs:
– Applied mathematics, first (bachelor’s) level of higher education;
– Applied mathematics, second (bachelor’s) level of higher education;
– Applied mathematics, the third (educational and scientific) level of higher education
within the specialty 113 Applied Mathematics.
To train applicants for educational programs, Applied Mathematics of all levels of higher education, the department uses university auditoriums, audiences of general education departments and audiences in the areas of which it is located.
The department has the following classrooms for conducting classes:
– aud. № 26а-z “Educational and scientific multimedia laboratory of the Department of Applied Mathematics”, designed for lectures and practical classes in all disciplines of curricula for educational programs Applied mathematics at all levels of higher education;
– aud. No. 27-z “Educational Information and Analytical Center of the Department of Applied Mathematics”, designed for lectures, practical and laboratory work for applicants for the second (master’s) level of higher education, consultations, defense of coursework and certification papers.
Applicants can use classroom number 27-z for independent work.
All the above audiences of the department have passports, which are reviewed and approved annually.
To provide applicants with information resources:
– the department has a complete set of methodological support in electronic form, which is stored on the server of the department and is available for each applicant in the auditorium. 27-z;
– access to the internal information network of the university is provided, which allows using located in the scientific library of the University of KNME on the disciplines of curricula for educational programs Applied mathematics of all levels of higher education;
– the scientific library of KNURE has access to online databases, the services of which can be used by any applicant for higher education and university employee, for example, the legal database “League: Law”; electronic versions of textbooks published by TSUL – “Center for Educational Literature”; electronic magazines: “Information protection. INSIDE “; “Information Security”; online journals on the scientific library eLIBRARY.
Classrooms No. 26A-z and No. 27-z of the Department of Applied Mathematics are equipped with all the necessary modern equipment, including multimedia, for the implementation of educational programs according to which applicants are being trained, namely:
– aud. No. 26a:
1) interactive board IP Board T80B (IR) -WD – 1 unit;
2) multimedia projector Epson EB-X04 – 1 unit;
– aud. No. 27-z:
1) computers of configuration No. 4 Intel Core – 10 units. for 10 workplaces;
2) HP LaserJet 1020 printer – 1 unit;
3) office equipment MFUNR – 1 unit;
4) TOSIBA TLP-X100 projector with screen – 1 pc.
The computer park of the Department of Applied Mathematics is 27 units. All computers have a modern element base. The software is licensed, as well as what is publicly available on the Internet.
The amount of equipment and software is sufficient to conduct a full cycle of training for applicants for educational programs Applied Mathematics at all levels of higher education.
If necessary, the department uses the computer rooms of the information and computing center of the university with the necessary software, lecture halls, laboratories and computer classes of the Synergy Science Park, and also draws up applications for the purchase of equipment, software and materials necessary for further support of the educational process.
Qualitative training of applicants for educational programs Applied mathematics of all levels of higher education is carried out by the teachers of the department, including:
– 5 doctors of sciences, professors;
– 1 Doctor of Science, Associate Professor, as a professor;
– 3 candidates of sciences, associate professors in the position of professors;
– 4 candidates of sciences, associate professors;
– 2 candidates of science as an associate professor;
– 3 senior lecturers without a degree.
All of them have qualifications corresponding to the specialty 113 Applied Mathematics, in which applicants are trained, carry out scientific activities, supervise the scientific work of applicants who have sufficient work experience and undergo advanced training or internships in a timely manner.
To improve the quality of education for the preparation of applicants, the Department of Applied Mathematics attracts leading specialists and practitioners in the production of:
– Research Institute of Mechanical Engineering Problems named after A.M. Podgorny NAS of Ukraine (IPMASH NASU), Kharkov.
– NDP Gas Transport Institute, Kharkov.